Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] [Board] Informal calls to draw conclusions from June meeting strategic discussions
Greetings everyone,

The Foundation's Board of Directors will be holding two informal calls
to draw some conclusions from the strategic discussions the Board of
Directors had after the June Board meeting.

These calls will be at 1400 UTC on July 5th, and July 12th.

We will be using Zoom to facilitate the call, and etherpad for notes.

Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81728152837?pwd=JincD5Ta7CAkHFEa6n0fAFAbjVSYS0.1
Etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/board-unofficial-2022-june-meeting-conclusions

If you need to dial in to zoom using a telephone:
Meeting ID: 817 2815 2837
Passcode: 902813
Telephone numbers: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/krKen32nh

-Julia