groups, we will be electing the board Chair and Vice Chairs for 2022,
and recruiting new members/chairs for the board committees.

Meeting date/time: January 25th, 2022 at 1500-1700 UTC/7am-9am US Pacific

Video conference/dial-in information: on agenda page

Agenda:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/25Jan2022BoardMeeting

Thanks,
Allison

Re: [OpenInfra Foundation] OpenInfra Board Meeting, 25 Jan 2022 at 1500-1700 UTC [ In reply to ]
On 1/17/22 12:29 PM, Allison Randal wrote:
> Foundation members,
>
> The next OpenInfra board meeting is next week, on January 25th. In
> addition to regular updates for the board, committees, and working
> groups, we will be electing the board Chair and Vice Chairs for 2022,
> and recruiting new members/chairs for the board committees.
[...]
> Agenda:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/25Jan2022BoardMeeting

Thanks to Thierry and Wes, we have a new dedicated board wiki hosted on
an openinfra.dev domain, so the direct agenda link is now:

http://board.openinfra.dev/en/meetings/2022-01-25

(If anyone misses this message and goes to the old agenda link, they'll
be redirected to the new agenda link.)

Allison