Mailing List Archive

[Diversity] [PTG] Diversity nd Inclusion Session at PTG
Hi Everyone,

The Diversity and Inclusion WG will be meeting during the PTG on Monday
October 18th at 14:00 UTC in the Diablo room. We welcome all Open
Infrastructure project to attend and we would be happy to assist you with
any questions you might have in regards to the Inclusive Naming initiative
that OIF began last year,

We plan to do a review of the current CoC or going through the current code
base for the projects to find instances where changes are needed to provide
both examples and patches where appropriate to assist in these endeavours.
The activities we focus on will be determined by attendance during the
session,

Thanks,

Amy (spotz) on behalf of the Diversity and Inclusion WG