Mailing List Archive

OIF informal strategy discussion on August 24th
Hi all,

As a followup to Ghanshyam's presentation in the June OIF board meeting
about infra tooling maintenance, we're going to have an informal
strategy discussion call on Tuesday August 24th. This will be a
brainstorming session more broadly about how we keep track of the tools
and services that OIF projects need, and how we approach providing for
those needs with a mixture of volunteer time, paid time, and in-kind
donations of compute time and services by companies who host public
clouds or other managed services.

Time: Aug 24, 2021 14:00 UTC
Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85729449176

(See the etherpad for the full call details, or let me know if you'd
like to be added to the calendar invite.)

This isn't a formal board meeting, just an informal brainstorming
session. We'll use this etherpad for any notes:

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/board-scratchpad-2021-08-24

Thanks,
Allison