Mailing List Archive

Re: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc.
I had also created https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/branding for us to capture discussion and decisions.

From: Kanevsky, Arkady
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 12:02 PM
To: openstack-discuss@lists.openstack.org
Cc: Amy Marrich; Julia Kreger; Kurt Garloff; 'Dr. Clemens Hardewig'; prakash RAMCHANDRAN; Allison Randal
Subject: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc.

Dear Open Infra fellow members,
It is time for us to start figuring out for Open Infrastructure what logo, branding, trademarks, and other related things are.

I have created a doodle for several possible times next week for inaugural meeting.
https://doodle.com/poll/3n4ke3ihryqn8bv5?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
Please, take a poll and I will schedule meeting for us.

Thanks,

Arkady Kanevsky, Ph.D.
SP Chief Technologist & DE
Dell Technologies office of CTO
Dell Inc. One Dell Way, MS PS2-91
Round Rock, TX 78682, USA
Phone: 512 7204955
Re: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc. [ In reply to ]
On 2021-02-17 18:10:47 +0000 (+0000), Kanevsky, Arkady wrote:
[...]
> It is time for us to start figuring out for Open Infrastructure
> what logo, branding, trademarks, and other related things are.
[...]

To be clear, because this was an extremely terse statement, you're
suggesting we discuss "logo, branding, trademarks" in the context of
the Interop Working Group and the trademark programs it oversees, or
design and use of these things by the foundation as well, and
in/around the community at large (for events, user groups, et
cetera)?
--
Jeremy Stanley
Re: [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc. [ In reply to ]
Dell Customer Communication - Confidential

Jeremy,
It is actually to discuss what Trademark, Logo, Branding mean for Open Infrastructure.
What we need to do for interop will come as outcome for it.
We currently have These define for OpenStack but not for OIF and other projects under it.

Thanks,
Arkady