Location: https://zoom.us/j/98921061129

Thanks,

Jonathan
Re: August 6 community meeting on Foundation strategy & planning [ In reply to ]
Sorry for delay.
Filed PIA-511407

From: Jonathan Bryce <jonathan@openstack.org>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 12:27 PM
To: foundation@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [OpenStack Foundation] August 6 community meeting on Foundation strategy & planning

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hi everyone,

As we celebrate 10 years of OpenStack, we have spent some time thinking about what the next 10 years will look like and what we as a foundation can do to continue to drive adoption of free and open source software for digital infrastructure. The Board has had a couple of discussions at its meetings earlier this year and a workgroup has continued those meetings this summer. We have some ideas that I think are exciting about our future opportunities and structuring ourselves to continue our mission.

This will be a topic at the Board meeting next month on August 25th, and we would like to gather some community feedback before the 25th. I want to invite you all to join a community meeting Thursday August 6th where we can share our thoughts and hear feedback from everyone.

Aug 6, 2020 at 1500UTC / 10:00 CDT / 8:00 PDT