Mailing List Archive

Programming Committee Nominations Open - 2020 Open Infrastructure Summit
Programming Committee nominations for the 2020 Open Infrastructure Summit are open!

Programming Committees for each Track will help build the Summit schedule, and are made up of individuals working in open infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
Help the Summit team put together the best possible content based on your subject matter expertise
Promote the individual Tracks within your networks
Review the submissions and Community voting results in your particular Track
Determine if there are any major content gaps in your Track, and if so, potentially solicit additional speakers directly to submit
Ensure diversity of speakers and companies represented in your Track
Avoid vendor sales pitches, focusing more on real-world user stories and technical, in-the-trenches experiences

2020 Summit Tracks:
5G, NFV & Edge
AI, Machine Learning & HPC
CI/CD
Container Infrastructure
Getting Started
Hands-on Workshops
Open Development
Private & Hybrid Cloud
Public Cloud
Security

If you’re interested in nominating yourself or someone else to be a member of the Summit Programming Committee for a specific Track, please fill out the nomination form <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/programmingcommitteenom_summit2020>. Nominations will close on July 10, 2020.

NOMINATION FORM <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/programmingcommitteenom_summit2020>
Programming Committee selections will occur before we open the Call for Presentations (CFP) to receive presentations so that the Committees can host office hours to consult on submissions, and help promote the event.

The CFP will be open July 1 - August 4, 2020.

Please email speakersupport@openstack.org with any questions or feedback.

Cheers,
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson
Community & Events Coordinator
OpenStack Foundation
Re: [openstack-community] Programming Committee Nominations Open - 2020 Open Infrastructure Summit [ In reply to ]
Hello people,
May God have you in good health.

I can help organizing this track: *AI, Machine Learning & HPC.*

*But I prefer no to lead this effort. I just want to help with some concrete
tasks you can assign me...*

*Thank you.*

Please email speakersupport@openstack.org<mailto:speakersupport@openstack.org> with any questions or feedback.

Re: [openstack-community] Programming Committee Nominations Open - 2020 Open Infrastructure Summit [ In reply to ]
Greetings everyone,

Please see the note regarding using the nomination form in the email
that Ashlee originally sent out.

The URL is: https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/programmingcommitteenom_summit2020

Thanks,

-Julia

Re: [openstack-community] Programming Committee Nominations Open - 2020 Open Infrastructure Summit [ In reply to ]
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that Programming Committee nominations for the 2020 Open Infrastructure Summit are open. If you’re an expert in any of the below categories, and would like to help program the Summit content, please fill out this form to nominate yourself or someone else:

Re: [openstack-community] Programming Committee Nominations Open - 2020 Open Infrastructure Summit [ In reply to ]
Reminder to please submit your Programming Committee nominations before the end of this week, and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you to those who have already submitted a nomination!

We are looking for a few more experts for the following Tracks: Getting Started, Public Cloud, and Security.

https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/programmingcommitteenom_summit2020 <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/programmingcommitteenom_summit2020>