Mailing List Archive

OpenDev Events Update - we need your feedback!
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your feedback that’s continually helping us shape these virtual OpenDev events[1]. Keep reading this email for some important updates on all three events!
OpenDev: Large-scale Usage of Open Infrastructure SoftwareJune 29 -
July 1 (1300 - 1600 UTC each day)
Registration is open[2]!
High-level schedule coming soon; Find a brief topic summary and more information here[1]
OpenDev: Hardware Automation
July 20 - 22
Help us pick a time - visit this etherpad[3] and +1 the times you’re available and the topics you would like to cover - please provide your input by this Thursday, March 7.
OpenDev: Containers in Production
August 10 - 12
Help us pick a time - visit this etherpad[4] and +1 the times you’re available and the topics you would like to cover - please provide your input by this Thursday, March 7.

Find more information and updates on all of these events here[1].

[1] https://www.openstack.org/events/opendev-2020
[2] https://opendev_largescale.eventbrite.com
[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/OpenDev_HardwareAutomation
[4] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/OpenDev_ContainersInProduction

Thanks!
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson
Community & Events Coordinator
OpenStack Foundation
Re: OpenDev Events Update - we need your feedback! [ In reply to ]
The deadline for providing input on those etherpads is *May 7.* Months are difficult these days!

Ashlee

Re: OpenDev Events Update - we need your feedback! [ In reply to ]
Just a reminder to fill out your time availability on these etherpads *by end of day today* if you’re interested in OpenDev: Hardware Automation or OpenDev: Containers in Production: