https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/116591/is-there-example-of-using-python-zunclient-api/

Thanks.

-Jacob Burckhardt

Re: my ask.openstack.org question has waited for moderator approval for 17 days [ In reply to ]
If there is a shortage of moderators, I volunteer.

Re: my ask.openstack.org question has waited for moderator approval for 17 days [ In reply to ]
Hey Bernd - Thank you for the offer! I just updated your account to
Moderator status. You may need to log out, then back in.

Re: my ask.openstack.org question has waited for moderator approval for 17 days [ In reply to ]
Jacob,

Thanks for the heads up. We've just added another moderator and I've
cleared out the back log. Apologies for the oversight. We'll keep an
eye on this more closely moving forward.

Best,
Jimmy

Re: my ask.openstack.org question has waited for moderator approval for 17 days [ In reply to ]
Hi all -

Just a quick follow up on this... I just discovered a quirky UX bug that
might explain some frustration people have been having with the
moderation. There were messages dating back to March 2018. Basically,
when you click to approve/disapprove/etc... it appears that the queue is
cleared. But if you go to the menu and go back to the moderation page
(or just reload), you get a whole new batch. My guess is moderators
have been thinking they're clearing things out, but not. I know that's
what happened to me multiple times over a period of many months.

I've since really and truly cleared out the queue. I found about 25
users that were spammers and blocked all of them. I also auto-approved
anyone that was a valid poster so they can post without moderation
moving forward.

Ask.openstack.org is still a valued tool for our community and another
way for people to engage outside of the mls. It's full of not just
valid questions, but a lot of valid answers. I highly encourage those
that are curious about becoming a moderator to check it out and let me
know. I'm happy to elevate your user to a moderator if you want to
contribute.

Cheers,
Jimmy

Re: my ask.openstack.org question has waited for moderator approval for 17 days [ In reply to ]
Thanks Jimmy