Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: Trove MySQL v5.[67] images? [ In reply to ]
On 12/10/16 21:53, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

> Also, the bug I reported a few months ago (about hardcoded Security
> Groups) was also a problem. But in the meantime, I have to try to remember
> to go in and add a SG every time I add a DB.. Not ideal, but it will work
> for now..

I think you can avoid having to do that by including 22 in tcp_ports
variable (see trove/common/cfg.py). I only noticed this after
laboriously amending sec groups many times myself...

regards

Mark

Re: Trove MySQL v5.[67] images? [ In reply to ]
On Oct 12, 2016, at 10:28 PM, Mark Kirkwood wrote:

> I think you can avoid having to do that by including 22 in tcp_ports variable (see trove/common/cfg.py). I only noticed this after laboriously amending sec groups many times myself…

Yeah, I did that a few months ago. It was in 'some' of the many
HOWTOs, documentation pages or somewhere..

But that's incoming.. I need outgoing RabbitMQ, incoming Trove and a few
other things..

So I have a 'default' SG that will allow my _core_ services talk to
every one else and vise versa..
--
Turbo Fredriksson
turbo@bayour.com