Mailing List Archive

[all][elections][tc][ptl] 2023.2 Bobcat: Technical Committee & PTL Election Conclusion & Results
Thank you to the electorate, to all those who supported and to all
candidates who put their name forward for Technical Committee (TC) &
Project Team Lead (PTL) in this election. A healthy, open process
breeds trust in our decision making capability. Thank you to all those
who make this process possible.

1. Please join me in congratulating the 5 newly elected members of the TC:

Amy Marrich (spotz)
James Page (jamespage)
Kristi Nikolla (knikolla)
Brian Rosmaita (rosmaita)
S?awek Kap?o?ski (slaweq)

Full results: no election required.

2. For the results of the PTL election process, please join me in
extending congratulations to the following PTLs:

* Adjutant : Dale Smith (dalees)
* Barbican : Grzegorz Grasza (xek)
* Blazar : Pierre Riteau (priteau)
* Cinder : Rajat Dhasmana ()
* Cloudkitty : Rafael Weingartner ()
* Cyborg : alex song ()
* Designate : Michael Johnson (johnsom)
* Ec2 Api : Andrey Pavlov (andrey-mp)
* Freezer : ge cong ()
* Glance : Pranali Deore (pdeore)
* Heat : Takashi Kajinami (tkajinam)
* Horizon : Vishal Manchanda (vishalmanchanda)
* Ironic : Jay Faulkner (JayF)
* Keystone : Dave Wilde (d34dh0r53)
* Kolla : Michal Nasiadka (mnasiadka)
* Kuryr : Roman Dobosz (gryf)
* Magnum : Jake Yip (jakeyip)
* Manila : Carlos Silva (carloss)
* Masakari : sam sue ()
* Murano : Rong Zhu (zhurong)
* Neutron : Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez (ralonsoh)
* Nova : Sylvain Bauza (bauzas)
* Octavia : Gregory Thiemonge (gthiemonge)
* Openstack Chef : Lance Albertson (Ramereth)
* OpenStack Helm : Vladimir Kozhukalov ()
* OpenStackAnsible : Dmitriy Rabotyagov (noonedeadpunk)
* OpenStackSDK : Artem Goncharov (gtema)
* Puppet OpenStack : Takashi Kajinami (tkajinam)
* Quality Assurance : Martin Kopec (kopecmartin)
* Skyline : Wenxiang Wu (wu_wenxiang)
* Solum : Rong Zhu (zhurong)
* Storlets : Takashi Kajinami (tkajinam)
* Tacker : Yasufumi Ogawa (yasufum)
* Telemetry : Matthias Runge (mrunge)
* Trove : wu chunyang (wuchunyang)
* Venus : Eric Zhang ()
* Watcher : chen ke ()
* Zaqar : Hao Wang (wanghao)
* Zun : Hongbin Lu ()

PTL Election: no election required.

For remaining projects (without PTL candidates), TC will work on the
appointment.

Election process details and results are also available here:
https://governance.openstack.org/election/

Thank you to all of the candidates, having a good group of candidates
helps engage the community in our democratic process.

Thank you to all who voted and who encouraged others to vote. We need
to ensure your voice is heard.
Thank you for another great round.

Ian Y. Choi, on behalf of the OpenStack Technical Election Officials