Mailing List Archive

Re: [all][elections][tc][ptl] Antelope: Technical Committee & PTL Election Conclusion & Results
(Re-sending with better formatting)

Thank you to the electorate, to all those who voted and to all candidates
who put their name forward for Technical Committee (TC) & Project Team Lead
(PTL) in this election. A healthy, open process breeds trust in our
decision making capability thank you to all those who make this process
possible.

1. Please join me in congratulating the 4 newly elected members of the TC:

Dan Smith (dansmith)
Ghanshyam Mann (gmann)
Jay Faulkner (JayF)
Dmitriy Rabotyagov (noonedeadpunk)

Full results:
https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_41d42603087bcf58

2. For the results of the PTL election process, please join me in extending
congratulations to the following PTLs:

* Barbican : Grzegorz Grasza (xek)
* Blazar : Pierre Riteau (priteau)
* Cinder : Rajat Dhasmana ()
* Cloudkitty : Rafael Weingartner ()
* Cyborg : alex song ()
* Designate : Michael Johnson (johnsom)
* Ec2 Api : Andrey Pavlov (andrey-mp)
* Freezer : ge cong ()
* Glance : Pranali Deore (pdeore)
* Heat : Brendan Shephard ()
* Horizon : Vishal Manchanda (vishalmanchanda)
* Ironic : Jay Faulkner (JayF)
* Kolla : Michal Nasiadka (mnasiadka)
* Kuryr : Roman Dobosz (gryf)
* Magnum : Jake Yip (jakeyip)
* Manila : Carlos Silva (carloss)
* Monasca : Martin Chacon Piza (chaconpiza)
* Murano : Rong Zhu (zhurong)
* Neutron : Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ()
* Nova : Sylvain Bauza (bauzas)
* Octavia : Gregory Thiemonge (gthiemonge)
* Openstack Chef : Lance Albertson (Ramereth)
* OpenStack Helm : Gage Hugo (gagehugo)
* OpenStackAnsible : Dmitriy Rabotyagov (noonedeadpunk)
* OpenStackSDK : Artem Goncharov (gtema)
* Puppet OpenStack : Takashi Kajinami (tkajinam)
* Quality Assurance : Martin Kopec (kopecmartin)
* Rally : Andrey Kurilin (andreykurilin)
* Skyline : Wenxiang Wu (wu_wenxiang)
* Solum : Rong Zhu (zhurong)
* Storlets : Takashi Kajinami (tkajinam)
* Tacker : Yasufumi Ogawa (yasufum)
* Telemetry : Matthias Runge (mrunge)
* Tripleo : Rabi Mishra (ramishra)
* Trove : wu chunyang (wuchunyang)
* Vitrage : Eyal Bar-Ilan ()
* Watcher : chen ke ()
* Winstackers : Lucian Petrut ()
* Zaqar : Hao Wang ()

PTL Election:
* Ironic: https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_c7d81a19f30c67f0

Election process details and results are also available here:
https://governance.openstack.org/election/

Thank you to all of the candidates, having a good group of candidates helps
engage the community in our democratic process.

Thank you to all who voted and who encouraged others to vote. We need to
ensure your voice is heard.

Thank you for another great round.

Ian Y. Choi, on behalf of the OpenStack Technical Election Officials