Mailing List Archive

OpenStack Wallaby is officially released!
Hello OpenStack community,

I'm excited to announce the final releases for the components of
OpenStack Wallaby, which concludes the Wallaby development cycle.

You will find a complete list of all components, their latest
versions, and links to individual project release notes documents
listed on the new release site.

https://releases.openstack.org/wallaby/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this
release!

Our next production cycle, Xena, has already started. We will
virtually meet April 19-23, 2021, for the Xena Project Teams
Gathering. More details can be found on the PTG site:

https://www.openstack.org/ptg

Thanks,

Hervé Beraud and the Release Management team

--
Hervé Beraud
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat