Mailing List Archive

OpenStack Rocky is officially released!
Hello OpenStack community,

I'm excited to announce the final releases for the components of OpenStack
Rocky, which conclude the Rocky development cycle.

You will find a complete list of all components, their latest versions, and
links to individual project release notes documents listed on the new release
site.

https://releases.openstack.org/rocky/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this release!

Our next production cycle, Stein, has already started. We will meet in Denver,
Colorado, USA September 10-14 at the Project Team Gathering to plan the work
for the upcoming cycle. I hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Sean McGinnis and the whole Release Management team