commit 57d10cbe861a235dd269c74fb2fe248469ecee9d
Author: markus@openbsd.org <markus@openbsd.org>
Date: Mon Jan 19 20:16:15 2015 +0000

upstream commit

adapt kex to sshbuf and struct ssh; ok djm@

Regards,
Sam
Re: Request information about the patch "57d10cb" [ In reply to ]
You should switch to an OpenSSH release that was made in the past eight
years, we've made a lot of improvements since then.

I doubt you'll be able to revert that patch easily - it was part of
a major refactoring of OpenSSH and anything that touches the same
files later will likely conflict.

Finally, I don't understand how that patch could cause performance
problems - it is mostly just passing a pointer to connection state
down to functions that use it, rather than using shared state.