Mailing List Archive

[SUSPECTED SPAM] ssh-add (agent) lock
Hello.

I am just wondering, and cannot find anything on buzilla, is there
any better way than "ssh-add -x PASSWORD" to lock the agent other
than calling "SSH_AGENT_PID=X ssh-agent -k" when closing the
notebook LID?

I mean, i would long for a way so that root could just signal upon
LID close to all agents via why not pkill, and thereafter a user
would have unlock her agent first, and best by the very account
password.
How do you do that for "normal" keys as opposed to placeholders
for some hardware dongle?

--steffen