Mailing List Archive

problems with pam on Solaris.
I'm working with the latest code (pre14) with some patches
I've made to get a clean compile. Running the sshd I get a
segfault inside of pam_open_session. Figured I'd get a
look at the data structures. I can't find them. There's a
#typedef struct pam_handle pam_handle_t; in security/pam_appl.h,
but I can't find a reference for pam_handle. Am I on drugs?

Also, has anyone tried turning off pam for testing. Oh, is that
ugly. It works, and I get a connection, but there's problems
in the pty mapping that I couldn't get fixed with an stty command.

Ben