Mailing List Archive

programmatic configuration of ntopng
Hi. Is there a way to programmatically configure settings that are done via the web interface?

I am interested in several, but the most important is creating endpoints and recipients for syslog and setting up the pools properly. Or - can I save the settings from a "master" ntopng configuration and import them programmatically or in a build process?

Thank you,
Re: programmatic configuration of ntopng [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Yes, you can export/import the whole ntopng configuration (or just the endpoint and recipients which is what you need). These functions are available from System->Settings->Manage Configuration.

Functions are also available via REST API. See the API docs for:

/lua/rest/v1/import/notifications/config.lua
/lua/rest/v1/export/notifications/config.lua

Simone