Mailing List Archive

Clearing old DHCP data
Hi All,
have just recently resurrected an old ntop installation and am trying to
clean out some old entries.
I have a host which has an old name associated with it. The old name is
likely from an old dhcp server as the referenced name "R92-13" hasn't been
around for a while.
How can I clear out or delete the old "dhcp" host name references?
Regards,
Chris.

[image: image.png]

--
*
*
*IMPORTANT
- This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening
or using
attachments
check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of
any loss, damage or
consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the
sender or not,
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any
attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected

attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the

individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of

Education and Training or Lilydale High School.*
Re: Clearing old DHCP data [ In reply to ]
Him
this should be purged after some time or when a new address is requested. What ntiong version are you using?

Regards Luca

Re: Clearing old DHCP data [ In reply to ]
Him