Now on ntopng the small traffic graph at the top of the screen now is not showing any peak of traffic, only a flat line for many second, with the same value.
On the log the nprobe every 30 seconds give a different value
#011Unknown/0 797.43 MB 687.33 GB

I have nprobe collecting a Netflow flow from a Cisco router and exporting in zmq to the ntopng.

Before the upgrade I can view many peak.

I must change some configuration?

Regards

Laragio
Re: Problem after upgrade to ntopng 4.0.200511 and nprobe v.9.0.200511 [ In reply to ]
Hi Lara,

Make sure your stable are updated. Then add options -d 30 -t 30 to nProbe. Restart and report the behavior. Having the top chart updated every 30 seconds is fine. You're dealing with NetFlow, so you can't be realtime.

In case you still have trouble after tying the suggestions, please attach configuration files and new versions.

Simone

Re: Problem after upgrade to ntopng 4.0.200511 and nprobe v.9.0.200511 [ In reply to ]
Hi Lara,