I recently upgraded a system to 4.1. There used to be ASN related data that could be reviewed (top traffic by ASN, etc..) which I occasionally viewed to help with peering decisions. According to the NTOP 4.1 community documentation, I still see references to ANS related stats however I don't seem to see any of these in my deployment. I can't seem to find any switches or knobs that would enable this either?

For example, the documentation shows that under Dashboard, I should see Talkers, Hosts, Ports, Applications, ASNs, Senders. I see Talkers, Hosts, Ports, Applications.

I did a search on mailing list messages. The only ones I could find with "ASN" were from 2018.
Re: ASN Details in 4.1 [ In reply to ]
Hi Chris
did you enable geoip following the instructions at https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/blob/dev/doc/README.geolocation.md <https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/blob/dev/doc/README.geolocation.md> ?

Regards
Alfredo

Re: ASN Details in 4.1 [ In reply to ]
Hi Chris

Re: ASN Details in 4.1 [ In reply to ]
I don't believe so. It looks like it might have been implemented post original installation. I'll go through it and see if it fixes my problem. Thank you.

Re: ASN Details in 4.1 [ In reply to ]
Hi Chris
did you see this https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/blob/dev/doc/README.geolocation.md <https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/blob/dev/doc/README.geolocation.md> ?

Luca