3. Search Flow with Port. I can see that Flow support Application, but
i didn't have something like Custom to type the port you want to show.

Regards, Christoforos
Re: Flow question. [ In reply to ]
Hi Christoforos,

Please see below.

On 11/21/19 11:27 AM, xristoforosdeme wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have the Professional Edition, but i don't mind to upgrade to
> Enteprise if it support this future.
>
> I try to find some information about ntopng but with no luck, so sorry
> if is on the documentation. :)
>
> 1. Can i enabled to save and show all the Flow with history, i want
> to search flow from one week ago.

Please check out
https://www.ntop.org/guides/ntopng/historical_flows.html . You will need
the enterprise version to store data for more than a week.

> 1. Can i have multiple IPs on Active flow.

What do you mean? Do you want to assign an alias to the hosts?

> 1. Search Flow with Port. I can see that Flow support Application,
> but i didn't have something like Custom to type the port you want
> to show.

Do you need a filter on active flows or past flows? By enabling the
historical flows integration (see the link above) you will be able to
search by port in the latter case.

Regards,

Emanuele

Re: Flow question. [ In reply to ]
Hello Emanuele,

Thanks for the reply. :)

I was looking to search multiple IPs on Active flow.

Regards,