Hi sir,

Good day.

We would like to know the hardware requirements to run ntop (no. of CPU
cores, RAM, HDD size).
We are planning to monitor flow around 200-300 hosts.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Guilvert
Re: ntop hardware requirements [ In reply to ]
Hi Guilvert,

You should be fine with a commodity multicore pc and 2 or 4 GB of ram.
Please note that this also depends on the bandwidth you wish to monitor.

For the disk sizing, again a standard size disk should be enough, please
check out this link for some more information on the topic:
https://www.ntop.org/ntopng/ntopng-disk-requirements-for-timeseries-and-flows

Regards,

Emanuele

Re: ntop hardware requirements [ In reply to ]
Hi sir,

I see. Thank you sir.
We will check this link you gave to us.

Best regards,