New to ntopng & nprobe. Playing around with the demo versions at the moment. Very impressive.

I have a question: Through the 10 minute enterprise trial, I’ve been able to enable ntop to SNMP poll my exporters. It’s handy that ntop is able to correlate ifIndex with ifName. It would also be handy if there were the ability to be able to resolve an interfaces’s ifAlias as well. Is that possible?

Thanks!
Re: Resolving an interface's ifAlias [ In reply to ]
Do you mean you want to read the ifAlias and show it in the ntopng GUI? Please, file an issue on GitHub and explain.

By the way, if you want a demo longer than 10 minutes you can request it. Use the form https://www.ntop.org/support/need-help-2/contact-us/ <https://www.ntop.org/support/need-help-2/contact-us/>.

Regards,
Simone

Re: Resolving an interface's ifAlias [ In reply to ]