the nprobe machine.
In the traffic dashboard there are some graphs, but I don't know what
they signify.
If you look in Cacti, the traffic is about 7.7Gbps. In ntopng is 2.03Gbps?
Also, what do 2.28Mbps and 157.22Mpbs from the footer mean?

Below the graphs from ntopng and Cacti.

Best regards,
Dan Craciun
Re: What do the numbers on graphs mean? [ In reply to ]
Hi Dan,
in essence ntopng is collecting flows via nProbe, right? If so, please check
1. if the router is exporting flows out of 7 Gbit of traffic. usually for such high speeds routers are unable to export the whole traffic
2. do you see any drops on nprobe?

Regards Luca

Re: What do the numbers on graphs mean? [ In reply to ]
Hi Dan,

Re: What do the numbers on graphs mean? [ In reply to ]
Hi Luca,

The switch is a Huawei S6720 and it sends sflow data to nProbe. It's a
fairly powerful switch, I don't think it has problems sampling data.
I don't see any drops in the graffic. How can I check if I have drops in
nProbe?

Best regards,
Dan Craciun

Re: What do the numbers on graphs mean? [ In reply to ]
Dan
we currently do not account dropped flows in nProbe (this will be implemented before the next major release due this spring). All you can do is to see if you have UDP drops (see for instance https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2289830/how-to-monitor-linux-udp-buffer-available-space <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2289830/how-to-monitor-linux-udp-buffer-available-space>). However with sFlow you also receive counter samples (i.e. the SNMP counters) and ntopng displays them so you can compare interface traffic with sFlow traffic, I have open a ticket https://github.com/ntop/nProbe/issues/330 <https://github.com/ntop/nProbe/issues/330> so we can track this issue

Regards luca

Re: What do the numbers on graphs mean? [ In reply to ]
Dan