Does it mean the data specified date does not exist in the influxDB?

4)When I go to historical chart of host, I see the error
"HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server error Content-Type:text/html Connection: Close ! scriipt "/usr/share/ntopng/scripts/lua/host_details.lua" returned an error:
/usr/share/ntopng/scripts/lua/modules/grph_utils.lua:579:
Atempt to index local 'stat' (a nil value) My ntopng version is v3.5.181112

I attach the screenshot of Preference and error message.

Best Regards,
Ebihara
Re: InfluxDB Configuration [ In reply to ]
Hi Chiaki,

Please see below.

On 11/26/18 7:05 AM, Chiaki Ebihara wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have set up InfluxDB and checked the historoical chart of Interface and Host details.
> I have 4 questions.
>
> 1) I specified InfluxDB Storage as "2".
> In that case, the data shown in host.details (except for Flows) are the cumulative data of the period spcified at InfluxDB Storage?
> Or InfluxDB setting does not affect those menues?
No, this is not affected. This data is cumulative since the start of the
ntopng service.
> 2)I specified InfluxDB Storage as "2", however it seems older data remains in the influxDB.
> I assumed that historical data older than 2 days should be deleted from influxDB.

I experience the same behaviour. It seems like the cleanup occurs in 24
hours:

https://community.influxdata.com/t/retention-policies-not-removing-old-data/2047/2

> 3)When I select certain protocol (e.g. SSH) on the "Timeseries" and click the graph to zoom.
> It shows "No data found" even though I clicked on the graph where "byte_rcvd" and "byte_sent" exist.
> Does it mean the data specified date does not exist in the influxDB?
Please update to the new 3.7 version of ntopng which has many fixes. 3.5
is not supported anymore.
> 4)When I go to historical chart of host, I see the error
> "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server error Content-Type:text/html Connection: Close ! scriipt "/usr/share/ntopng/scripts/lua/host_details.lua" returned an error:
> /usr/share/ntopng/scripts/lua/modules/grph_utils.lua:579:
> Atempt to index local 'stat' (a nil value) My ntopng version is v3.5.181112

Please see the answer above.

Regards,

Emanuele

Re: InfluxDB Configuration [ In reply to ]
Hi Emanuele,

Thank you for your answering.
I understood.

Best Regards,