hello, i am using last ntopng (arm) v3.5.180802<https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/commit/19fcdc9ee88dcfcaf84cf8382967f70ddfa1941e> - Enterprise/Embedded Edition
On geo map page, i have a map but always a message similar to ' unable to load google map correctly on this page' (this is a translation from my french message'
I had a google api key but had this problem, so i create another new google map api key and put it in preference but still same problem with both IE and last Chrome on windows 10
Re: geomap error [ In reply to ]
It turned out that that was just a 'quota exceeded error' as already discussed on GitHub. Here's the issue for the sake of completeness: https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues/1909 <https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues/1909>

Next time please don't cut-and-paste the same question on two mailing lists and on GitHub. We only need to read the message once to provide support.

Simone

Re: geomap error [ In reply to ]