it possible with Ntopng Edge to create policies based around VLANs please?

Thanks,
Victor
Re: Ntopng Edge - Policies based on VLAN [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Currently you can only create policies to be applied on VLAN tagged
traffic as a whole, you cannot target specific VLANs.

Emanuele

Re: Ntopng Edge - Policies based on VLAN [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Ah drat - that doesn't seem like quite the granularity we needed.

We use VLANs to divide up our office by tenants, as well as by purpose. So
some traffic (e.g. live-streaming would ideally be prioritised - but only
on the specific live-streaming VLAN).

Is this sort of thing on the roadmap? If so, any idea if it's scheduled for
this year, or perhaps sometime later?

Cheers,
Victor

Re: Ntopng Edge - Policies based on VLAN [ In reply to ]
Hi,