Regards,

Ajit Sarnaik
ajit.sarnaik@gmail.com
Re: PFRing filter capability [ In reply to ]
Hi
if you are using standard drivers and looking for kernel filtering, please take
a look at pfring_add_filtering_rule() in http://www.ntop.org/guides/pf_ring/api/pfring.html
you can filter based on all the fields defined in the data structure defined at
https://github.com/ntop/PF_RING/blob/dev/kernel/linux/pf_ring.h#L443

Alfredo

Re: PFRing filter capability [ In reply to ]
Hi