is Debian 9. My configuration of ntopng and nprobe are save in the
file that i enclose you. I want to make a dissagregation at VLAN
level, but when i set the value in preferences in ntopng the system
stop to collect the flow and don't do nothing. I try a disaggregation
level for interface and it works. Could someone help me, or tell me if
i have a configuration mistake o if there is an another problem?

Thank you for the help, and sorry for the bad english
Baccaglini Flavio
Re: Info VLAN Disaggregation NTOPNG [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Do you see VLAN values greater than zero within ntopng? Did you restart ntopng after setting VLAN-based disaggregation? Does any new interface come out from the Interfaces dropdown menu when the VLAN-based disaggregation i enabled?

Re: Info VLAN Disaggregation NTOPNG [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Re: Info VLAN Disaggregation NTOPNG [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Yes after setting VLAN-based disaggregation i restart ntopng. No i
don't see any VLAN values greater than zero whitin ntopng. No any
interface come out from the Interfaces menu when enable VLAN
disaggregation. The only interface that i see are the local interface
of the VW where ntopng is installed and the nProbe interface of zmq,
the same that i see when i select none like disaggregation level

Re: Info VLAN Disaggregation NTOPNG [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Re: Info VLAN Disaggregation NTOPNG [ In reply to ]
Hi,

So it seems VLAN information is missing from the data nprobe is sending to ntopng. Make sure to specify an nProbe template that includes VLAN tags. A simple -T @NTOPNG@ will do the trick.

Re: Info VLAN Disaggregation NTOPNG [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Re: Info VLAN Disaggregation NTOPNG [ In reply to ]
Hi

Thank you so much, i resolved the problem with this solutions and now
i have vlan disaggregation
Thank you

Re: Info VLAN Disaggregation NTOPNG [ In reply to ]
Hi