Mailing List Archive

MS-Windows, NetFlow 9 and ntop ng
Hi All,

Using CentOS Linux I have have had very good success with ntop ng and
NetFlow but now I need to test ntop ng under Windows 10.

The MS-Windows ntop ng and nProbe binaries are installed correctly but I am
struggling to process NetFlow 9 from Cisco and Fortinet devices. Only
traffic passing on the local LAN interface is detected but the NetFlow
streams that are being sent to port 2055 (firewall rule is open on this
port) are not being interpreted.

Does anyone know of any notes (blog or FAQ) on the best way to to use
NetFlow with nProbe and ntop ng under Windows 10?

Many thanks

Darren