Is this really one of the purpose of the USBII-port of CatchWire?
Thank you in advance for any feedback!

Joe
Re: CatchWire [ In reply to ]
Hi Joe
I think that you can find better options with products like the ROCK64 that has a speedier CPU and USB3.

Luca

Re: CatchWire [ In reply to ]
Hi Joe

Re: CatchWire [ In reply to ]
Thank you very much Luca for saving me to spend USD 699$ :-)

What would be a normal setup for the Rock64? Attaching it on Fritzbox
in order to be "inline" without a network TAP?

Is the danger of droppend packet in such an environment not too high
(compared to a fullduplex TAP)?
Thank's
Joe
On 21.2.2018 at 5:51 PM, "Luca Deri" wrote:Hi JoeI think that you can