Mailing List Archive

Re: Ntop Digest, Vol 165, Issue 2
Good morning Simone

The traffic report is interesting but generate a report for the
interface only. It could be interesting to have a field to specify the
host to report.

Sylvain

Re: Ntop Digest, Vol 165, Issue 2 [ In reply to ]
Sylvain,

Another way to obtain per-host reports, with comparisons with the past, is to use the 'report' button available in each local host page. Note that this feature is not available in the CE.

Simone

Re: Ntop Digest, Vol 165, Issue 2 [ In reply to ]
Sylvain,