Mailing List Archive

1 Router, 2 Uplinks, 1 Netflow
Hi,

currently I use 2 routers for my 2 uplinks. Now I've a new router witch
is able to handle 2 uplinks. The new router sends one NetFlow stream. I
can configure it to send NetFlow data for both uplinks. How to configure
Nprobe and Ntop to get two interfaces in Ntop?

TIA
Matthias

--

MHC SoftWare GmbH
Fichtera 17

voice: +49-(0)9533-92006-0
fax: +49-(0)9533-92006-6
e-mail: info@mhcsoftware.de

HR Coburg: B2242
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Matthias Henze

Re: 1 Router, 2 Uplinks, 1 Netflow [ In reply to ]
Matthias,

You can either enable the dynamic interfaces creation on the ntopng side (e.g., on the basis of the %EXPORTER_IPV4_ADDRESS) or you can run two separate nprobes, one per stream, and then send the results to two ntopng interfaces.

Regard,
Simone

Re: 1 Router, 2 Uplinks, 1 Netflow [ In reply to ]
Matthias,