Mailing List Archive

Re: Data not persisting through service restart or reboot (MySQL setup)
Hi,

Your ntopng.conf is missing an equal sign:

-F="mysql;localhost;ntopng;ntopng;ntopng;mysqlpassword"

The "gibberish output" of MySQL is probably from the "json" field,
which is compressed. You can the uncompressed output with:

select UNCOMPRESS(JSON) from flowsv4;

Regards,
Emanuele

Re: Data not persisting through service restart or reboot (MySQL setup) [ In reply to ]
Hi,