those who have not been able to attend our user’s meeting at Sharkfest, can find our presentation slides at https://www.ntop.org/ntop/ntop-users-group-meeting-at-shakfest-eu-2017/ <https://www.ntop.org/ntop/ntop-users-group-meeting-at-shakfest-eu-2017/>

Please let us know your feedback

Regards Luca
Re: Report from ntop User's Group Meeting 2017 [ In reply to ]
Luca;
Thank you for taking the time to make this available. Sadly, Portugal was not in my travel budget this year. I really love everything you have. I am working on micro devices (with my colleagues) on micro devices for OT security – and there is a lot of overlap. I am also building a Grafana server (after getting ELK working beautifully) at this time.

Thank you,
Christina