in daemon mode (--daemon) in ntopng.conf, ntopng run well but i have no data to display in interface page historical.

without daemon mode i have the data but i want to run in daemon mode because ntopng crashed frequently in non-daemon mode

:)
Re: no interface historical if ntopng run in daemon mode [ In reply to ]
Daniel
if ntop crashes then we need to fix this bug. So I see two issues in your email
1. the crash
2. the historical page

Please file two tickets at https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues <https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues>

Luca

Re: no interface historical if ntopng run in daemon mode [ In reply to ]
Daniel

Re: no interface historical if ntopng run in daemon mode [ In reply to ]
ok i will do that

question

in Interface/eth0, for historical data/graph there is an icon [cid:95e327c5-9708-4e33-8937-da9e64818f1e]

last week (in my test) that icon was also in Hosts/Hosts..... but it is no more there (beetween earth icon and alert if i remember well). why or where it is now ?

[cid:1bf452ac-71aa-4423-a8a8-db72256778be]

Thank you very much

________________________________
De : ntop-bounces@listgateway.unipi.it <ntop-bounces@listgateway.unipi.it> de la part de Luca Deri <deri@ntop.org>
Envoy? : 4 novembre 2017 02:16
? : ntop@unipi.it
Cc : ntop@listgateway.unipi.it
Objet : Re: [Ntop] no interface historical if ntopng run in daemon mode

Daniel
if ntop crashes then we need to fix this bug. So I see two issues in your email
1. the crash
2. the historical page

Please file two tickets at https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/12014789?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues>

Issues ? ntop/ntopng ? GitHub<https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues>
github.com
Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

Luca

Re: no interface historical if ntopng run in daemon mode [ In reply to ]
Icon is not shown where there's no historical data available for that host.

Typically this occurs when:
- the host is remote (ntopng doesn't record historical activities for remote hosts)
- local host time series creation has been disabled from the preferences

Regards,

Simone

Re: no interface historical if ntopng run in daemon mode [ In reply to ]
hi

you never answered to my last email about missing icon (historical in host) but i dont konw why but the icon is back now. Why,,,, i dont know but it is back.

i have a question about licensing for you

i am running ntopng on raspbian arm version strech for pi. I have a license for professionnal but i asked a license for Enterprise but they answer that it is not available because is does not exist. Strange because i am able to run for 10 min. in Enterprise mode when starting ntopng if i do not enter my Pro license in ntopng.

So my question is why they answer me that Enterprise license does not exist for ARM platform if i car run it for 10 min. each time i start ntopng?
Thank you

Daniel

________________________________
De : ntop-bounces@listgateway.unipi.it <ntop-bounces@listgateway.unipi.it> de la part de Luca Deri <deri@ntop.org>
Envoy? : 4 novembre 2017 02:16
? : ntop@unipi.it
Cc : ntop@listgateway.unipi.it

Daniel
if ntop crashes then we need to fix this bug. So I see two issues in your email
1. the crash
2. the historical page

Please file two tickets at https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/12014789?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues>

ntop/ntopng<https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues>
github.com
ntopng source code repository

Re: no interface historical if ntopng run in daemon mode [ In reply to ]
Daniel,

> On 9 Nov 2017, at 05:49, Daniel Vachon <dv5686@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> hi
> you never answered to my last email about missing icon (historical in host) but i dont konw why but the icon is back now. Why,,,, i dont know but it is back.

I did reply to your email:

On 6 Nov 2017, at 09:11, Simone Mainardi <mainardi@ntop.org> wrote:

Icon is not shown where there's no historical data available for that host.

Typically this occurs when:
- the host is remote (ntopng doesn't record historical activities for remote hosts)
- local host time series creation has been disabled from the preferences

Regards,

Simone

> i have a question about licensing for you
> i am running ntopng on raspbian arm version strech for pi. I have a license for professionnal but i asked a license for Enterprise but they answer that it is not available because is does not exist. Strange because i am able to run for 10 min. in Enterprise mode when starting ntopng if i do not enter my Pro license in ntopng.
> So my question is why they answer me that Enterprise license does not exist for ARM platform if i car run it for 10 min. each time i start ntopng?

Enterprise Embedded license is now on sale.