So - is there any way to export the "manufacturer" field that is created? I would like to create a visualization of devices by manufacturer, such as "Axis camera"

Thank you,
Christina
Re: exporting from ntopng to ElasticSearch [ In reply to ]
Christina,

The function that produces the flow JSON that will be sent to the ElasticSearch is this one: https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/blob/dev/src/NetworkInterface.cpp#L691 <https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/blob/dev/src/NetworkInterface.cpp#L691> You may want to extend it to include all the fields of interest for you.

Regards,
Simone