Mailing List Archive

R: @SHELL@
Reading config.log... it can't find confdefs.h I can't find it anywhere.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Anthony David [mailto:adavid@adavid.com.au]
Inviato: martedì 8 maggio 2001 0.03
A: ntop@unipi.it
Oggetto: Re: [Ntop] @SHELL@

> From: "Lombardo, Federico" <FLombardo@grandistazioni.it>
>
> what's the meaning of @SHELL@ command not found ?

This can happen is the substitionsfail/are not done when the Makefiles
are created by configure.

> compiling ntop current on slackware current or openbsd 2.8.
>
> how i can resolve this problem ?

look for and configure errors.

If still stumped, post a snippet of the build output that failed.

HTH

--
Anthony David

Gambling(n): A discretionary tax on those asleep during high school maths
http://adavid.com.au/
0xA72CE1ED fingerprint = EA1E C69E FE59 BBE1 AA4B F354 BD09 9765 A72C E1ED
Delete the Makefile from the intop directory. Re-run configure then make
should work as normal.