Mailing List Archive

Ntop monitoring.
hello,

I work as a network manager and installed Ntop, great program honestly, only I was wondering I got a ETH1 device which connects to the internet, this connection is of course masq'd to the other machines.
well when running ntop -i eth0 (localnet) I can see what people are doing etc. etc. but I can't just specify the internet connection, meaning that when someone moves something from a local box to another this is calculated with the total "uploaded/downloaded" bytes.
How is it possible for me to just have a look what machine 192.168.2.68 is doing and to see how much that machine downloads from the internet, without it showing the local traffic ?

Thnx a lot for your time and help,

Cheers.

MG