Mailing List Archive

any drop statistics for pfring zc driver
I cannot find any statistics of packet dropped by pfring under
/proc/net/pf_ring any more. It's a litter different from the non zc
version. where can I find it?

Thanks,

Wang
Re: any drop statistics for pfring zc driver [ In reply to ]
Hi Wang
please note ZC is a kernel-bypass technology, the kernel module does not
have visibility of drop counters on the interface, you should look at application
stats (as the application can read drop counters from the ZC interface). This
said, our applications export stats to /proc/net/pf_ring/stats/* through the socket.

Regards
Alfredo