Thanks for any hints!

regards

Felix
Re: distributed nprobe [ In reply to ]
Hi Felix
you can use the standard pf_ring kernel clustering in nProbe
adding the --cluster-id <id> option (you need to specify the same id
for all nProbe instances in the group in order to distribute the traffic).
You can use a bpf filter (--bpf-filter|-f <filter>) to filter traffic.

Regards
Alfredo

distributed nprobe [ In reply to ]
Hi Alfredo,

thx for the advice. I just tested it and it seems to work as expected.
I have a follow-up question: How are packets distributed to the single
instances?
The produced flows seem ok, so I guess it is based on the ip/port or
similar. A quick search in the nprobe or pfring manuals didn't produce
any hits , can you point me to a docu for the --cluster-id stuff?

thx again

regards

felix