Mailing List Archive

Re: Amazon/AWS issues?
Of course the minute I decide to send to outages, everything comes back up.

For posterity:
At 8:30 Central, I started seeing Signal deliverability issues.
At 9:00 Central, I observed unavailability of the Alexa Voice Service,
Alexa app, Alexa Routines, and the AWS status page, from multiple
locations/providers.
At approximately 9:15 Central, all of the above issues resolved.

Merry Christmas!

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology
The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Network Engineering

Re: Amazon/AWS issues? [ In reply to ]
Yeah, we saw it through the PhillyIX going through Zito, but not through
Philly going through Verizon -- very weird.