*Go Beyond the Expected! <https://www.facebook.com/elkgroveparks>
<https://twitter.com/elkgroveparks>
<https://www.instagram.com/elkgroveparks/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EGParkDistrict/videos> *
IAPD / IPRA Illinois Distinguished Accredited Agency
*Confidentiality Note:* This email may contain confidential and or private
information. Please notify the sender and delete this email if you received
it in error.
Re: AccessOne (AS36498) in Chicago, IL [ In reply to ]
Providing an update to yesterday's thread, this seems to be an issue
between COs:

Good morning Dustin,

> At this time there is an issue between 2 Central Offices in the Chicago
> Area, and ATT is continuing to work on this as the highest priority. There
> is no estimated time of resolution as of now.

I was told offline that it is a fiber cut and is likely affecting anyone
with a fiber path that traverses the Elk Grove Village CO to reach 350
Cermak. Lots of DC's in Elk Grove these days, may the gods of redundancy be
with you all.

Re: AccessOne (AS36498) in Chicago, IL [ In reply to ]
Just received this from Equinix.

Per fiber vendor, the damage assessment at the fault site has found 360-count and 96-count cables bored out of the ground. Repairs are being planned.

________________________________

[https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.elkgroveparks.org%2fPortals%2f0%2fEGPD-NEW-LOGO-Color-w500.png%3fw%3d110%26h%3d110&c=E,1,3xYpHwsI5hrmXRJCfeb5lbnNcYSkq3VeUeeo__6Eoapqho8Al1DBtH7-IU4GRz7ipXVSJPyZ26ArYeDaeMlVLLYHtQucz9wKyW19uWuGTErrVz81F10LRuo,&typo=1]<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.elkgroveparks.org%2f&c=E,1,3-8Rr10s-2M1mMJoNSYOFryEL0-oYIW2RJdy8_UwSPp222G720GQvinZ482rOnyXlsElhwabwXvgo3mhwDG2UwVmMhwnlcIIy7CJZX24WkU23mTDNgnEgw,,&typo=1>
elkgroveparks.org<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2felkgroveparks.org&c=E,1,fst4KCRat2wV44isAwJtjBjxf9QGyaYZgRFelDeljjI2lr4Ye_N-zA0h4Ee4S7F19u5AWSDIMsrcG9saI_7GGL7BzSLHXke3Y8Q3Yt3r-n2pjL2MEA9vK8z4&typo=1>
Go Beyond the Expected! [https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/icons/facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/elkgroveparks> [https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/icons/twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/elkgroveparks> [https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/icons/instagram.png] <https://www.instagram.com/elkgroveparks/> [https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/icons/youtube.png] <https://www.youtube.com/user/EGParkDistrict/videos>
IAPD / IPRA Illinois Distinguished Accredited Agency
Confidentiality Note: This email may contain confidential and or private information. Please notify the sender and delete this email if you received it in error.

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail. You must destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.
Thank you.
Re: AccessOne (AS36498) in Chicago, IL [ In reply to ]
Along those lines, two updates from the reseller (AccessOne):

Update 1 (12:47PM Local):

On Wednesday, 11/30/22, at 12:05 PM (CST), Access One's Network Operations
Center (NOC) was alerted to an outage affecting an AT&T hub circuit. Access
One's NOC immediately engaged AT&T and our internal Engineering and
Management team for further support. Access One confirmed that the issue
was solely due to the affected AT&T circuit.

Access One's NOC has engaged AT&T regarding the service outage since we
were first alerted. AT&T has escalated this issue to their highest support
tier to resolve this outage.

As of noon on Thursday, 12/1/22, AT&T is still reporting that a portion of
the circuit is offline. They continue to have support technicians
dispatched working to restore connectivity. However, AT&T has informed us
that they do not have an estimated service restoration time.

Access One is committed to providing you with updates as they become
available.

Update 2 (2:36PM Local):

We have been advised that AT&T is working with their testing operation
team, Central Office technician, and field resources technician.

Access One also has a switch technician on standby within our facilities in
case cooperative testing is required.