Jay Hennigan - jay@west.net
Network Engineering - CCIE #7880
503 897-8550 - WB6RDV
Re: Possible Frontier outage in Southern California [ In reply to ]
just saw this.

We saw no issues on our Frontier circuit (Thousand Oaks) and we also
have customers with FIOS who didn't report any problems.

-bill

Re: Possible Frontier outage in Southern California [ In reply to ]
On 11/22/22 13:33, Jay Hennigan via Outages wrote:
> We're seeing some, but not all, Frontier fiber transport circuits down
> in the Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley areas. Started around 13:15 PST.

Frontier reports that they're using AT&T transport for the affected
circuits and AT&T acknowledges an issue. Circuit runs between Santa
Barbara and Los Angeles. Master ticket NI1851246.

Followup should probably go to -discuss.