Network Engineer
Community First Credit Union
1575 Dresang Way
Neenah, WI 54956
920-967-5637
keith.wirch@communityfirstcu.org<mailto:wesley.clark@communityfirstcu.org>
[cid:image002.jpg@01D02413.A082A740]
Follow me on Wayfinder!<https://cfcuwi--simpplr.visualforce.com/apex/simpplr__app?u=/people/a0w5f0000007YREAA2>
Re: Windstream in Wisconsin [ In reply to ]
Windstream confirmed the outage

Region or States impacted: IL/WI Description: Network Outage Update: Windstream Transport reports the SSP has arrived on site a little over an hour ago. Work is in progress. We will follow up with additional updates as they become available. Master TT Number: 03185199 Next Expected Update: 1.5 Hours The Windstream team appreciates your patience and understanding while we resolve this issue. We will continue to send notifications until the outage has been resolved. If you have any questions, please utilize the WE Connect Portal (we.windstream.com<http://we.windstream.com>) or contact our customer support center.

---
Sent from Workspace ONE Boxer<https://whatisworkspaceone.com/boxer>