Mailing List Archive

WhatsApp down globally ish
Apparently the WhatsApp app connections are down everywhere, though it’s not as easy to track as website outages. Downdetector has it. Meta scrambling response and PR.

-george

Sent from my iPhone
Re: WhatsApp down globally ish [ In reply to ]
Able to confirm global outages from multiple different exit POPs on my
network.

------------------------------

*Michael B. Williams *
Glexia - An IT Company

Book a Meeting With Me <https://calendly.com/glexia-michael-williams>

USA Direct: +1 978 477 6797
USA Toll Free: +1 800 675 0297 x101
AUS Direct: +61 3 8594 2265
AUS Toll Free: +61 1800 931 724 x101
Fax: +1.815-301-5570

Michael.Williams@glexia.com
Michael.Williams@secure.glexia.com (High-Security Correspondence)
https://www.glexia.com/
Legal Notice:
The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's
confidential business and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail message by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: WhatsApp down globally ish [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 11:42:33AM +0300,
Michael B. Williams via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote
a message of 229 lines which said:

> Able to confirm global outages from multiple different exit POPs on my
> network.

It seems back on line.