Mailing List Archive

TDS Telecom outage?
We lost our 10-gig Internet service in Verona WI with TDS Telecom at 15:05 central time today. Another business unit also lost a 100-gig with TDS Telecom that runs between Verona WI and Chicago IL around the same time. My teammate called TDS to open a ticket at about 15:25 and, at that point, the front line person who took the call didn't mention any awareness of a larger issue.

Anyone seeing anything potentially related?

At this point we're just chilling and waiting to hear back. Redundant carriers FTW.

===
Jeremy Charles
Epic's Computer and Technology Services Division
jcharles@epic.com<mailto:jcharles@epic.com>
608-271-9000