Mailing List Archive

Re: [EXTERNAL] Call completion errors (503) from multiple carriers
Not sure if this is part of it

Bandwidth

Messaging Impairment with T-Mobile
New incident: Identified
We’ve identified an issue affecting a subset of messaging traffic with T-Mobile. Relevant teams are engaged and we’ll provide updates as they become available.
Time posted
Aug 30, 14:11 EDT
Components affected

[Partial Outage]
United States Messaging Services - SM...

[Partial Outage]
United States Messaging Services - RE...

View full incident details<https://u12100069.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=JsK1Y6Qkg9vM2veJ-2BgHikDtfVoXnID6nJKO3EyOn1qreAfs4YI5u5ytapBosuQOqre0K_0diz1ZOwft0sRjljse1d40b86tUXvT1w-2FcjCk8QrkGzeVplkOZe3tLxDCj5pMZLM9XfuIjvlCBMkPNmcNHSuKGXBfJeVTqq3kmBO-2Bj3ZW1IoTzRqjZNPr7488Bg9S96fb2nVu0nerftK1G8nU7bsaTJnEjkn9IEjk1jtZAFNL1-2FNKTMV9wahFWsOcA6HtUF0KimTid4248EyJfyxi75eFfa71T6HR7QVdIJ1k-2FXZu4A-3D>

Thank You,
Shawn Begarowicz (Technology/Service Manager)
Complete Interactive Technologies
44265 Groesbeck Highway
Clinton Township, MI 48036
586-439-2000 Ext. 120 | 586-439-2001 Fax
586-913-2420 Direct Tel | 586-203-4940 Direct Fax
586-883-4037 Cell
shawn.begarowicz@cit-4u.com<mailto:shawn.begarowicz@cit-4u.com>
www.cit-4u.com<http://www.cit-4u.com/>
For Technical Support:
support@cit-4u.com<mailto:support@cit-4u.com>
Website:
www.cit-4u.com<http://www.cit-4u.com/>
[cid:image001.png@01D8BC82.184C8CF0]
Celebrating 30 Years of your VISION our SOLUTION

The information contained in this message is confidential and, if addressed to a client or certain counsel, is subject to the attorney-client or work-product privilege, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply or notify us immediately by email or telephone, and destroy or erase the message.

Please think twice before printing out this email!