I'm noting a significant increase in TCP errors across multiple accounts
in AWS us-west-2. Curious if anyone else with accounts are noting this
too, or if it's localized to some hardware we happen to be on.
Re: TCP errors observed in AWS US-West-2 [ In reply to ]
I had some users complain about weirdly slow queries in RDS and connection
issues so... maybe?

Re: TCP errors observed in AWS US-West-2 [ In reply to ]
AWS Health Dashboard looks clean. Is there a common carrier between your hosts and AWS?

https://health.aws.amazon.com/health/status

Chris Wright | Network Data Operations Engineer
Network Operations and Integrations
Commnet Broadband
E: chris.wright@commnetbroadband.com